This and That, Whatever Suits My Fancy..

Friday, September 23, 2011

Venting..

Maybe it’s just me that is never fully satisfied, maybe my 
expectations are too high, and maybe, just maybe, things have changed 
and they will never go back to the way they were. Love is such an over-
dramatic, over-exposed emotion, filled up with fairytale lies only to 
subject you to an unprepared madness. Love makes people feel as though 
they need another being to remain satisfied, and needing someone is 
never good, at least not for me. I understand that it is not going to 
be easy, ever, but I wish with everything in me that sometimes it was. 
I wish that love was a mutual understanding, but all I’ve learned 
over the years is that it’s not. I am walking in sinking sand, when I 
know that it’s sinking sand, and the only thing I can do is sit and 
descend into the abyss that I seem to crave so much. Falling in love 
is like being diagnosed with a mental illness. You’re consumed with 
what you can’t comprehend and once you’ve felt it, you can’t live 
without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment