This and That, Whatever Suits My Fancy..

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'M BACK lol...

Goodness Graciouss Blog, it’s been a while.
Where have I been? I don’t even know. My mind has been running a mile 
a minute and I haven’t even gotten anywhere.
It takes a miracle to get me out anywhere. It’s like pulling teeth to 
pry me from my “cave” to do much anything.
I remember looking forward to going out on nights like this, my girls and I; simply unstoppable.
I spend my days confined to my place for the most part, and I’d be lying 
if I said I didn’t like it.
I lay in bed and watch the morning news. Favorite tv shows. I shower, 
I get dressed. I read my Books, I’ll  clean from time to time, I’ll spend the afternoon moping over some things. I’ll mess around & occupy my mind with 
stupid little tasks to fill the time, counting down the hours until I 
can climb back into bed to repeat the process all over again.
And here I sit, sick [AS ALWAYS- go me! I can barely walk/my knees hurt this week. No big deal.] , pouring what’s left of my indifferent heart onto all of you. Victims at best.
I need to get the heck out of LA...



























No comments:

Post a Comment