This and That, Whatever Suits My Fancy..

Friday, September 16, 2011

For my Ladies :) Thanks for always being the special YOU that you are..

I used to think that when God gave us friends, He was very fair.
Until the day you became my friend – that’s when I knew I was getting more than my share.
Friendship is like the relation between the hand and eyes.
When the hand gets hurt, the eye cries and when the eye cries, the hand wipes its tears.
Our friendship means a lot to me.
If I could choose a dream for you, it would be the kind of dream you deserve.
A dream that someday, you’ll find that special person who will make your life complete.
Every nice friend is a glimpse of God. It is one of life’s best blessings,
a priceless gift that can never be bought, sold or forgotten.
Friendship is an investment! It gives you security, happiness, trust, love and care.
Thanks for depositing this to me without even asking for any interest! Please, don’t withdraw!
Thank you for touching my life in ways you may never know.
My riches do not lie in material wealth, but in having friend like you – a precious gift from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment