This and That, Whatever Suits My Fancy..

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Breaking..

I've been struggling this week, more than normal. This false sense of calm is starting to take its tole on me. I used to be so full of positivity- or something alive at least and now I’m left empty. I know that it’s not okay to feel this way, but I can’t shake the feeling anymore. Everyday I’m brought closer and closer to my personal escape. I’m growing so very tired of this place. I’m going down…down and down and down. I’ll let this depression manifest itself until it consumes me whole. Why the heck does it matter anymore anyways... I’m a ‘love you always’ type of girl in a ‘forget you, people hate people’ kind of world. I don’t know how to cope and I never knew before. It’s like I missed a step in life and I’m caught up in my own undertow. I don’t know what it is to feel happy about anything anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment