This and That, Whatever Suits My Fancy..

Monday, October 1, 2012

They say that your past carves your future. And I can honestly say that I am not the person I was 3 years ago. I am aware, I am inspired and I am more myself then I will ever be right in this moment. Right now. I am not even the same person I was yesterday. Because I am constantly changing. I’m constantly letting go of what was carving my future. The best thing to do is live in the moment. You are who you are right now. People are too sad for too long. And that's me. Was me. Not anymore. Because you learn that people will stay if they want to. An people will leave. And people will mess you up. And even your best friends will forget you sometimes. You cannot think of a person at all times. People are distracted. People have their own lives and own crap to sort out. So let it go, whatever is bothering you..
And im not saying it'll be easy from here on out, cause there will still be difficult times, but we just gotta try & be stronger than ever & pick ourselves up, keep our chin up.. there is no better time to start then right now.
❤The Lords good and I trust that everything that happens is for a reason & that He will sustain me through all times❤

No comments:

Post a Comment