This and That, Whatever Suits My Fancy..

Thursday, October 18, 2012

C.J. 10.17.12

happy birthday punk.
My darling boy,
After a couple very quick years of knowing you, our friendship has had many different kinds of ups and downs. You are my confidant, my psychologist, my motivator & You are sarcastic and blunt and critical. But yet I find it lovely that you are a challenge. I find it beautiful that I’m a person that can make you speak your mind and deal with the things you say. At the same time, we are both very similar in personalities as well as very different... You are so wrong yet so right for me. And after all this time, I think, I could have easily given up on our friendship. But I persisted ;) It’s true. You make me laugh and tell me the way I think is so in depth for most people to understand. There is nothing better than the feeling of someone else knowing you better than you know yourself.
You have helped me become aware of my life. I am so much happier because of you. You light up my life and I truly love being apart of your world.
Our relationship is so different, its authentic, unique and so complicated and so damn confusing to me that it remains interesting at all times, like a new book, every time we talk, its exciting yet suspenseful, awaiting the powerful last sentence.. I'm Thankful for having a true, real friend in You...

love you.
Happy Birthday.
Always,
J ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment