This and That, Whatever Suits My Fancy..

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sooo what happened to me the other night, those scary symptoms that I've come to realize, are going to be a normal thing in my Multiple Sclerosis life, scared out of my mind, but I guess now prepared also, knowing what to expect... the uncontrollable shaking that I got is called 'Tremors' & it can happen to me at any given time.. and also the sharp pain right in the middle of my chest that travels around to my neck, head and even back, and makes it hard to breathe, actually I couldn't really breath for awhile which kept coming and going in waves, which can sometimes mimic a heart attack, well point is, this horrible symptom Is called 'MsHug', nice name right? Well as all my fellow ms'ers say:: there's nothing nice about that hug to be called a hug... The only way I can describe the sensation is to imagine wearing a corset all night long while being strangled by a boa constrictor :/ yeah nothing nice about that one, huh?
But even after all my rambling about what life brings, its still so refreshing to know that we can rest in the strength and comfort that God will provide when facing troubles of many kinds..

Isaiah 40:28-31 Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary,and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment