This and That, Whatever Suits My Fancy..

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Praise God! He has been soo good with me & my family... I will forever be Content, Thankful, and giving all Glory to my Father in Heaven who watches over all ❤❤❤
Praising the Lord for watching over my brother this morning as we took him to the ER, as always we as sinners always think the worst and tend too worry, but no my brother is home resting, safe and sound. Praise The Lord!
___________
So I just got up, ready to start the preparation for the wedding of one of my sweet friends, Ahh we have a couple hours, I'm super happy for her and her soon to be husband... Seeing her walk down that isle, Ahh :') it's going to make me cry good happy tears!
___________
I love you, Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
{Psalm 118:1-2}❤

No comments:

Post a Comment