This and That, Whatever Suits My Fancy..

Thursday, August 9, 2012

4 am.
Has my full attention.
Nothing new here.
BUT I had such an Amazing day.
Especially the fact that I saw my beautiful baby sis & pretty much spent my day from morning to end with (almost) everybody that I love @ separate moments... Ahh The Lord Has Been Good To Me!!! Thank You Lord!
At this very moment, lying here I am content. With everything that is happening. I’m letting it’s flow. It is breathtakingly beautiful.
I am neither happy nor sad. I am just being. Being alive. Being thankful. Being aware that everything happens for a reason, that things will work out, this is only a short moment out of my life. And the best is yet to come: Because the best thing about life is knowing your not going to be here forever❤ <<& I'll most likely will be repeating this over & over again ;)
•Goodnight Kittens• Much Love & Sweet Dreams❤

No comments:

Post a Comment