This and That, Whatever Suits My Fancy..

Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Sammy-boo!

The BIg 26::: Meeting you has been a major event in my life timeline.
We share a lot of things in common such as our love for literature, art, creative minds, & especially our love for makeup artistry.. Your love for art and creativity inspires me.
And as much as you piss me off mama-bear, because you know you don’t have to make an effort with me. You know why I do it.
“My thoughts are stars that I cannot fathom into constellations.”
I can never make sense of them.
Our relationship is so different, and so complicated and so damn confusing to me. They never really do form constellations..
..Wishing you many many more amazing years and a fun weekend in Vegas!!!
collarbones ;)
..see you in an hour, coffee date..

No comments:

Post a Comment