This and That, Whatever Suits My Fancy..

Friday, April 27, 2012

Trying not to let the darkness eat me up again..

Today, for the second time since December, I thought about death. I’m not really sure why, or what triggered this empty feeling,
but it’s there in the back of my mind.
And it harbored there previously for a long time... I don’t want to go back to that dark place.
I feel disconnected at the moment.
I can’t really explain what’s got me choking up, but the idea of taking a permanent leap seems satisfying & at the same time, too easy... Life's hard, as it should be, because the Goal is Grand!!!
I Pray about it daily:: for Patience, Strength & Understanding, to overcome this and be @ peace... Everything happens for a reason && I'm still figuring out what that reason is. I know God loves me, I trust that He will continue taking care of me and growing me in this.. My goal is set to the heavens, where I will Praise my God in a perfect, pain free state..

No comments:

Post a Comment