This and That, Whatever Suits My Fancy..

Monday, April 2, 2012

..MY TIME HAS COME..
Seems I can hear a Choir sing
And the gentle sound of rustling wings
There’s Someone standing on the shore
To guide my spirit safely o’er
I hear my Father calling me
My time has come to cross the Sea
I’d like to say before I go
That I have no fear, for I surely know
That the One Who died on Calvary
Removed the sting of death for me
Oh yes I hate to leave you here
For you have been a friend so dear
But surely you will follow me
When it comes your time to cross the Sea
To all my friends that I leave behind
If you should search your heart and find
That I have caused one tear or pain
Forgive me ‘til we meet again
Farewell my friends, don’t cry for me
My time has come to cross the Sea.
~ Arvil Jones ~

No comments:

Post a Comment