This and That, Whatever Suits My Fancy..

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dear past me..

I get really disappointed in you sometimes. You were off the rails and you used to worry alot of people who care about you. But on the other hand I’m really proud of you because you learned from your mistakes and you used them to become a better person. I’ll never forget a lot of the things that you went through but I know how we got through them. The Lord's GOOD! Thank you for maning up and eventually deciding to not give a crap what anyone thinks. You made me strong and you never gave in. You never did give yourself enough credit. And today above all, you gotta be strong, this is a good thing and it's going to be one less stress and painful thing to worry about. Be strong and keep your head up high.

No comments:

Post a Comment