This and That, Whatever Suits My Fancy..

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Just to clarify, not that it really matters-

First, I believe in being an up front person, expressing exactly how you feel without the fear of being judged. However, there is a line that can be crossed when it comes to being outspoken. Confrontation can be a good thing, when you are using it at an appropriate time. Walking up to a person and pouring your drink on them, followed with nasty comments,is NOT the correct way to approach any situation. It’s rather unnecessarily melodramatic.There is no reason to be hostile, even if another persons actions really get you fired up. The other day a friend of mine thought I was crazy, because I didn’t go out of my way to ridicule this girl at a large get together. Sure, Shes not the nicest of people & sure, she does a lot of things that seem to limit her potential as a human, but I refuse to make an idiot out of myself while trying to lecture her for being an unpleasant person. You see, it’s really easy actually. Not everyone can always get along, but you can dislike someone without causing a scene, it’s called being a grown up. .

No comments:

Post a Comment