This and That, Whatever Suits My Fancy..

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

❤12.24.12❤

Christmas is tomorrow.
I can't believe this year is almost over. It has been a crazy, but exciting, growing, hard and wonderful year all at once. I grew stronger. I let go of people, left them in the past. I tried to learn patience.
I gave up on always being in control.
I prayed.
I laughed.
I did a lot of writing.
I voted.
I stressed about everything.
I took pictures.
I wrapped presents.
I forgave.

This has been an exhausting, yet an amazing year. Parts of it I never thought I would make it through and I'm still amazed to see myself standing sometimes.
All the Glory to God.

I know they say as you get older the faster time goes by and I definitely get that now. I can't believe it's been almost two years since I was diagnosed. Nothing gets easier, not yet at least.
I've gotten to experience things I never thought I would. Both good and bad. Life is constantly changing and as much as that scares me sometimes I am just in awe.

Where will we be a year from now?
What will God choose for us to do?
Will we listen?
I am constantly amazed by this journey of life and how it is always changing.
I'm ready to live this life to the fullest and I can't wait to see what 2013 brings for us..

"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11 ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment