This and That, Whatever Suits My Fancy..

Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 11.22.12

I am aware of so many things in my life that I am grateful for.. First & Foremost I'm Thankful for a God that Loves & Cares for His children, protects and provides, He is all I need! I’m thankful for His blessings. I’m thankful for the trials, & that I can depend on Him each and every step of the way... Im Thankful for My Amazing Family, especially my mom & brother, who daily have to deal with me and my MS. I'm Thankful for there patience and love towards me. Thankful for my Church, The Leaders & the Family I have there, I've been nothing but Encouraged & Blessed by them. &Last But Not Least, My downright Amazing Friends. They are actually such beautiful people, I could be doing everything or nothing with them and all that matters is that they are in my presence. They are filled with love, patience & understanding.
I'm Thankful that The Lord has given me the strength to maintain these true friendships, they have brought me nothing but Joy, Blessings, & Love.. My cup is overflowing indeed, Thank You Lord, All The Glory To You, My God & King!!

No comments:

Post a Comment