This and That, Whatever Suits My Fancy..

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

And finally.. I’m not waiting for something that probably will never happen. Again, I was planning my own life instead of trusting & leaving it all in Gods hands, all i really wanted was to be happy < Which has been a Big topic between my friends, family & myself, because I wasn't able to say that I was happy... But I would always say that I was content in where the Lord has me, which you can tell while reading this that it sounds pretty stupid to say your content but not happy, I obviously was confused :/ lol... Which isn't anything new nowadays, my brain has been drastically abused by my MS due to the lesions on my brain & spine, soo in clearer words, I'm Slow, sorry in advance..
BUT i will say this now: THE CARDS AREN'T IN MY HANDS, AND I PLAY ON GOD'S TERMS. THE NEGATIVISM IS OUT OF MY LIFE AND I'M ABSOLUTELY LOVING IT. I’M HAPPY. I AM SOOO HAPPY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment