This and That, Whatever Suits My Fancy..

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

F.Y.I.: I get flare ups with the sun &/or heat(even down to hot foods/drinks) & people get pissed because I don't get out more. Well let's see if the shoe was on the other foot--if they would still be persistent. I do the best I can, when I can. If others cannot take the time to understand where I come from that is their problem. Not mine.

I choose what I feel is right, healthy and best for me. One can either bare with me or leave me alone. I am sick and tired of repeating myself about WHY I feel the way I feel or why this & why that. What you think is right or wrong--may NOT be the same as mine. Respect it. Stop lecturing the sick. It's easier for someone with their health to tell us what we should or shouldn't do.

You don't get it--unless you GET IT! Literally!

My Trust is in The Lord.❤

No comments:

Post a Comment