This and That, Whatever Suits My Fancy..

Friday, June 22, 2012

❤HB❤

To My Dearest & Closest friend, where do I start with her, she’s amazing, words cannot actually describe this girl. I actually can tell you honestly that I wouldnt be writing this, and wouldnt be where I am today with out her, She has this amazing prescense that whenever I am with her, nothing else matters.
Your utterly amazing, just an inspiration to everyone that she meets. An Encourager. A Striver of Proverbs 31>>> A Portrait of a Godly Woman. The man that gets her will be the luckiest person, and best believe whoever you are, your gonna be working hard to earn the approval & respect of many, cause she deserves nothing but the BEST(no settling on this side of town)...
She has been my rock, shoulder, ears and even tears for me:: She is beautiful, inside and out.
Thank You, I've been truly Blessed❤

No comments:

Post a Comment