This and That, Whatever Suits My Fancy..

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Well, as always my body gives up on me, constantly having new/weird symptoms, but mainly in a lot pain. I mean what do you expect when theres something always going wrong in my central nervous system. Tired of my treatment, not doing much for me anymore, but im stuck, doctors won't respond to me, no insurance though so i go by there timing. But I know God has His hand in this situation, as scary and overwhelming as it is. I trust in His timing... Having MS has changed my life a lot, It’s non-stop Pain. I cannot function on a “normal” level anymore. Its an emotional roller coaster, it’s consuming, and it’s exhausting.
I keep myself in Prayer & in His word cause He's my light under this constant black cloud lingering over my head.. Im right where the Lord wants me to be, i want to be Thankful & content & full of praise to Him on where He has me right now, He only gives as much as i can handle... Praise The Lord, He gave me exactly what He knew I needed to draw me nearer to Him ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment