This and That, Whatever Suits My Fancy..

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Oh what a great God!!
There's Lighting, Thunder & I'm Happy & Thankful, just opened my screen door and I'm sitting here just watching/hearing it all..... Ahh the simple things/nothing sweeter <3
Josiah Grauman preached tonight, he spoke on this a couple weeks ago in the Spanish ministry, & it was super nice to hear it in english lol.
"Pit Bull Faith" was the theme.... Matthew 17:14-20::: "...you of little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

James 5:11 "As you know, we count as blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of Job’s perseverance and have seen what the Lord finally brought about. The Lord is full of compassion and mercy."

No comments:

Post a Comment