This and That, Whatever Suits My Fancy..

Thursday, February 28, 2013

As I write these words to my dad on his Birthday, while going through pictures and remembering good times..
Looking into my father's beautiful laughing brown eyes, that i love, and his wrinkles from all the laughter in life and his gray hairs from many years of stress & hard work (guilty here, I may have caused most of them, lol)... But My dad will always have his youth, so much so, you would not think that he is now 4?*(no need to share) years old cause he looks as if he was still in his early 30’s, handsome, as always.

Happy Birthday Daddy, wishing you all the best in this life that God so graciously gave you, and too many many mannyyy more years to come. I for one, am sooo Thankful to God for giving me You as my dad, it wouldn't be the same without YOU! I've been Extremely Blessed ♥ Love YOu!

No comments:

Post a Comment