This and That, Whatever Suits My Fancy..

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 has come and gone, thanks for being a part of it in someway❤
Out of many resolutions I intent to keep, My Overall Life Mission is:: To live each day to the Glory of God!!
But this year I’m not holding back, I refuse to play it safe. I’ve made a list and trusting in God’s power to enable me to keep them. And if I fail – it won’t be the end of the world. I’ll pick myself up, wipe the dust off and try again with God by my side.

Mark Batterson in his book In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day says this: “Faith is embracing the uncertainties of life! . . . Embrace relational uncertainty. It’s called romance. Embrace spiritual uncertainty. It’s called mystery. Embrace occupational uncertainty. It’s called destiny. Embrace emotional uncertainty. It’s called joy. Embrace intellectual uncertainty. It’s call revelation.”

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. –Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment