This and That, Whatever Suits My Fancy..

Monday, May 28, 2012

Ugh Fatigue makes me miss alot... I cannot explain the feeling other than imagine you ran for 10 miles and you are expected to do all of your everyday tasks feeling exhausted. You know when you have had the flu and your head is heavy and dizzy? Well imagine having to function feeling that way all day. Imagine having to wash your dishes or bathe with hands that feeling like they’ve been burned. Try shaving with numbness. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve cut my right leg or under my armpit on the right side where the feeling isn’t completely there. You know when your arm or leg falls asleep and you have the numbness and tingling? Imagine that always being there and you’re expected to do your everyday things..

No comments:

Post a Comment