This and That, Whatever Suits My Fancy..

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

ITS TIME TO GROW UP.

I can’t believe the immaturity, back stabbing, and just plain stupidity I’m seeing from people my age.
It upsets me that people are so able to feed of others pain and go ahead and say things to make it worse.
It disappoints me to know that when people ask me what’s wrong or what happened to such and such, most of them only want to know because they like drama and they like to think of it as gossip.
It angers me that when I confront someone they just put the blame on someone else, say “it wasn’t me” and never ever take responsibility for their words/actions.
It frustrates me when people who back stab for a living will always play the victim, get offended that you would think such things of them and deny deny deny.
I just can’t believe people my age and older can be so careless.
These people make me ashamed to be a human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment