This and That, Whatever Suits My Fancy..

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sleeping in-

Last night, I had the most vivid nightmare. I can recall every detail, in full color, feeling, and sound. It was so intense that I had to wake myself up, because I thought that it was actually real. I don’t really want to go in depth about it, but goodness, what a bizarre experience a nightmare can be. This is nothing new for me, always happens to me when im down & depressed :'( Throwing up 10,000 times at 3 in the morning, doesn't happen all the time. And it still hurts... Oh yeah, I also slept in until 2:00 in the afternoon. So, I’m going to get up now and force myself to be productive. Because the Lord is good, everything happens for a reason and he will give me the strength to finish this race that im in...(currently climbing a mountain)... I hope all of you cats have a fantastic day. Sending love to all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment