This and That, Whatever Suits My Fancy..

Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Thought For Today...

"There is nothing wrong with loving the crap out of everything. 
Negative people find their walls. So Never apologize for your 
enthusiasm. Never. Ever. Never."

 I feel bad when people say “calm down” after one of my very 
enthusiastic remarks, like If I’m at a store and this song i like 
starts playing I might start jumping around like a 5 year old Is. And 
If I see something really beautiful I might stare at it for 10 
minutes, so I hate it, ABSOLUTELY HATE IT when the people I’m with 
look at me as if I’m an alien for doing that. It’s becoming so rare 
for me to actually feel things for the first time so when I really 
love smtg I don’t give a crap who’s watching and I’m going to be 
enthusiastic and crazy and have that stupid smile with my eyes 
shining. If you are my friend you will simple accept that fact. 
Because I hope I never lose that capacity to love something bigger 
than myself, to see the beauty of the world in the minimal of things 
and be fascinated by it. People who forget that, become unsatisfied 
with everything, bitter and pessimists. Never lose your inner child, 
the one with no inhibitions, prejudices or fake appearances. This is 
who I am, and I won’t ever EVER stop being me. Listen to Mr Ryan 
Adams, forget haterz just do you coz you do you so perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment